The Elevator Awards have now closed for applications:
Thank you to the hundreds of businesses who applied in 2016, we saw an increase of 25% inapplications over last year. This year we were delighted to welcome around 420 finalists and guest to the awards held at Mercure Ardoe House Hotel on Thursday 30th June 2016.
The Elevator Awards seek to encourage entrepreneurship and business excellence by selecting and rewarding entrepreneurial companies and individuals that are capable of leading the future prosperity of Aberdeen City and shire.
Now, more than ever, is the time to shine and to send out a positive message about your business, or a business or professional individual whom you admire.
The Royal Bank of Scotland is the principal partner and sponsor of the awards. Russell Whyte, director, Corporate and Commercial Banking in Aberdeen, said: “The Royal Bank of Scotland is delighted once again to support the Elevator Awards. “Enterprise and entrepreneurship are crucial to Scotland’s economy and as a bank, we are keen supporters of innovative individuals and businesses which are pushing boundaries in their sectors. “We are sure this year’s competition will showcase some of the great talents that the North East of Scotland has to offer.”
Partners and Sponsors:
- RBS - Ahead for Business
- Aberdeen City Council
- Aberdeenshire Council
- Scottish Enterprise - sponsoring the Grampian Award for Innovation.
- The Prince's Trust - sponsoring the Spirit of Enterprise Award.
- The University of Aberdeen - sponsoring the Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
- Business Gateway - sponsoring the Most Promising New Business award
- RBS Ahead for Business - sponsoring the Business Success Under 3 Years, Business Success Over 3 Years, and the Entrepreneur of the Year awards
- Aberdeen City Council and Aberdeenshire Council - sponsoring the Alick Buchanan-Smith Enterprising Communities award
- Empire - Sponsoring the Employer of the Year award
- Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) - sponsoring the Entrepreneurial Supporter of the Year award
Thank you to our trophy and table centre sponsors: Lofthus Signs,
our Media Sponsor: Business Networking Scotland and Business Now.
Thanks also go to the Mercure Ardoe House Hotel who sponsor our reception drinks.
If you have any questions please contact us, we are always happy to help:
T: 01224 289745
The Elevator Awards will take place on Thursday 30th June 2016 at the Mercure Ardoe House Hotel & Spa from 6:15 pm. This is a black tie event. To book an early table at the Awards Gala Dinner 2016 please contact
You can keep up to date with everything that is happening with the Elevator Awards on our Facebook page, through our Twitter updates or via LinkedIn. If you are speaking about the Elevator Awards 2016 online we would welcome you to use the hashtag #ElevatorAwards
A fantastic achievement also for the 2016 Elevator Awards finalists too, you can see the full list of them HERE