Applications are now closed for the Elevator Awards 2017. Applications for the awards will open again in January 2018.
Read about the Elevator Awards 2017 Winners HERE
Check out the 2017 Finalists HERE
Thank you to the hundreds of businesses who applied in 2017. We look welcomed over 400 guests to the prestigious awards event at Mercure Ardoe House Hotel on the 29th June 2017.
You can read the award criteria for each category HERE in advance of these opening for applications in January 2017.
About the Elevator Awards
The Elevator Awards seek to encourage entrepreneurship and business excellence by selecting and rewarding entrepreneurial companies and individuals that are capable of leading the future prosperity of Aberdeen City and shire.
Now, more than ever is the time to shine and to send out a positive message about your business, or a business or professional individual whom you admire.
The Royal Bank of Scotland is the principal partner and sponsor of the awards. Russell Whyte, director, Corporate and Commercial Banking in Aberdeen, said: “The Royal Bank of Scotland is delighted once again to support the Elevator Awards. “Enterprise and entrepreneurship are crucial to Scotland’s economy and as a bank, we are keen supporters of innovative individuals and businesses which are pushing boundaries in their sectors. “We are sure this year’s competition will showcase some of the great talents that the North East of Scotland has to offer.”
Partners and Sponsors for 2017:
- Royal Bank of Scotland.
- Aberdeenshire Council.
- Aberdeen City Council
- Murgitroyd - sponsoring The Innovation Award.
- Scottish Enterprise - sponsoring Business Success Under 3 Years.
- The Prince's Trust - sponsoring the Spirit of Enterprise Award.
- The University of Aberdeen - sponsoring the Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
- Business Gateway - sponsoring the Most Promising New Business award
- RBS - Partner and Sponsor of the Business Success Over 3 Years, Entrepreneur of the Year and Lifetime Achievement categories.
- Aberdeen City Council and Aberdeenshire Council - Partners and category sponsor of the Alick Buchanan-Smith Enterprising Communities award
- FSB - sponsoring the Entrepreneurial Supporter of the Year award.
- Avensure - sponsoring the Employer of the Year Award.
Print Sponsor: Business Now.
Thanks also go to the Mercure Ardoe House Hotel who sponsor our reception drinks.
If you have any questions please contact us, we are always happy to help:
T: 01224 289745
The Elevator Awards will take place on Thursday 29th June 2017 at the Mercure Ardoe House Hotel & Spa from 6:15 pm. This is a black tie event. To book an early table at the Awards Dinner 2017 please contact us or complete our online booking form HERE.
You can keep up to date with everything that is happening with the Elevator Awards on our Facebook page, through our Twitter updates or via LinkedIn. If you are speaking about the Elevator Awards 2017 online we would welcome you to use the hashtag #ElevatorAwards