Are you ready to play an important role in one of Scotland’s leading entrepreneurial organisations?
Do you have a passion for marketing and have the ability to create and deliver compelling messaging through traditional and digital media channels?
Will you thrive within a fast paced and exciting working environment
We have an exciting full-time opportunity for an individual to join our Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join our dynamic national marketing team. You will play an important role enabling us to attract, promote and develop the many entrepreneurs, leaders and innovators across the region.
We expect that you will already possess first-class communication skills and will be keen to develop these further within our fast-paced working environment. Your creativity, digital marketing knowledge and ability to build network connections will be key strengths that you will bring to this role. You’ll enjoy working within a supportive team environment and also be very comfortable working under your own initiative. You will report to our Head of Marketing and Communications and will join a team that is hugely passionate about supporting entrepreneurship across Scotland.
We are looking for someone who has…
- Good knowledge of the Tayside region, ideally including business networks
- Experience of working with a variety of marketing and communication channels including traditional and digital
- Confidence in your ability to increase service awareness and client engagement through posting creative content across social media channels
- High standards of work quality and a close attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- Imagination, creativity and enthusiasm whilst being organised and focused on delivery
- Degree level education and/or relevant work experience
- Pension Plan – opt in. Aviva – 8% employer contribution, 5% employee.
- AXA Healthcare – including annual allowance towards optical and dental costs.
- Annual allowance for gym/ activity membership costs and cycle to work scheme.
- Enhanced holiday allowance.
- Travel insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Permanent Health Insurance.
- 9 Day Fortnight.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please fill out the below application form, attaching an updated CV to send to our team by Monday 27th November at 5pm.
If you have any questions, please email these directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Elevator is an Equal Opportunities Employer.