Business Development Coordinator at Horizon Scotland - Forres
20 hours per week – flexible.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to join our team based at Horizon Scotland in Forres.
The Business Development Coordinator will be responsible for a variety of areas including business development and promotion of the centre.
Some of the duties include:
- Business Development – local networking and communication to raise the profile and awareness of Horizon Scotland
- Marketing – reaching within and beyond Moray to promote facilities at Horizon Scotland
- Ensure HIE brand value and vision is cultivated and protected at all times
- Social Media Promotion – via LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Updating the website and using this as a tool for promotion of Horizon Scotland
- To develop a suite of promotional material including review of existing printed/hard copy, advert templates and introductory written templates
- Creating and maintaining a customer relationship management database to support business development activities
We are looking for an individual with a strong customer service ethic, the ability to multi task and manage time, excellent communication and presentation skills and a good local business community knowledge in Moray.
If you are interested in applying for this position please see below links to the full job description and application form.
The closing date for this vacancy is Friday 12th April at 5pm.