Communications and Marketing Co-ordinator, Tayside
Elevator works across Scotland to help facilitate the start-up, acceleration and growth of new and existing businesses through its unique delivery of Business Gateway services and a range of accelerator programmes.
We play a key role in boosting economic and business growth across Tayside and Aberdeenshire, supporting more start-ups in Scotland than anyone else.
Each year we help over 2,000 new businesses to start-up, deliver in excess of 500 workshops, and masterclasses, hosts conferences and events including our own annual industry business awards, Elevator Challenge and Making It Happen Festival. We are recognised for having established two Centres for Entrepreneurship which offer a mix of accelerator programmes to develop high growth ventures and support entrepreneurial spirit across three cities. In addition, over 300 small businesses view our 20 business centres as their home from home.
We have an opportunity for a full time Communications and Marketing Co-ordinator to join our growing team, based in Tayside. Communications and marketing are key components within our organisation, we have established a distinct and well-known brand particularly across the North East and Tayside regions, but this is increasingly gaining significance on national and international platforms.
As a vital member of our team, we’d expect that you already have a proven skill set and will be able to demonstrate that you are able to handle a variety of communications and marketing duties including, but not limited to:
- Leading social media activities (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
- Creating and circulating internal and external mailshots
- Ensuring all activities comply with the Corporate design and approval guidelines
- Participating as part of the marketing team in combined activities and regular meetings, as required
- Developing advertisements (print and digital) in support of the company’s marketing campaign
- Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation
- Collating and analysing current communications and messages, ensuring consistency
- Assisting with the organisation of conferences and events in conjunction with the projects team
- Ensuring the website is maintained regularly and information is up-to-date including the addition of new content
You will work closely with our Communications and Marketing Manager and as part of an expanding communications and marketing team to ensure that Elevator maintains its position as the first-choice provider for business services to new start and growing businesses.
You will be involved in the proactive, creative and innovative development of new ideas, delivering Elevator’s internal and external communications needs – promoting our events, telling our story, celebrating business successes and building our brand across our existing reach and beyond. We ask for (and expect) a lot from our people. If you share our ambitions and have the skills and talent to shine in these areas, we want to hear from you.
We provide staff with an excellent benefits package including a company pension contribution, private health insurance, gym membership and a flexible working environment.
Interested? Links to the job description can be found below.
Please send your completed application form, CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 29th January at 5pm.
Elevator is an equal opportunities employer.