Are you ready to learn and apply innovation and entrepreneurship to real world challenges?
Are you a student, recent graduate, staff member or University partner?
Are you ready to make a positive difference to your college, local region or community?
Our fully-funded 10 Week Accelerator can take you there.
The Elevator Big Ideas Programme, has been designed to spawn innovation and enterprise using the skillset of Scotland’s university & college under-graduates and graduates.
Drawing on elements of Design Thinking and Entrepreneurship from successfully established programmes from around the world including D.School, MIT and V&A Dundee’s Design For Business programme, this is a unique opportunity to be part of Scotland’s first long format design-led innovation and enterprise programme aimed at making a tangible impact on real-world challenges.
Our programme, supported by Perth and Kinross Council, will support those of you with ideas, concepts, energy and drive to develop innovative new ideas with real growth potential.
We are looking for:
- Individuals with the beginnings of an idea but need support to develop it
- Those with an idea or opportunity but need to build a team to help it succeed
- People with the desire to be part of a team tackling real world challenges in innovative new ways.
In return, we will provide you with practical, accessible tools and techniques for innovation, fast-track you to build networks and provide peer support - all to benefit our community and economy.
Our in-person programme will run over 10 weeks on Wednesday afternoons from 4pm-6pm at Perth College and the Famous Grouse Ideas Centre.
The programme will begin on Wednesday January 25th and conclude on Wednesday 29th March.
- A great idea for a product, service or business – whatever stage its at
- Or a desire to be part of a start-up - even if you don't have an idea
- Bags of enthusiasm and drive – you love a challenge
- Commitment – you'll get the most from the programme by being present and engaged
- Practical experience – we’ll give you the tools and skills to apply creativity and innovation to any challenge.
- A safe, supportive, collaborative environment – you'll work closely with your cohort and innovation specialists in small, agile teams.
- The opportunity to make a difference – tackling real world challenges which impact the lives of people locally and nationally.
- Access to expert advice and mentorship – via workshops, one-to-ones and dedicated guidance.
- The confidence to achieve your goals – transform your thinking and be ready to take on anything!
- Highly transferable skills – in-demand employability skills in creativity, innovation and business that can be applied to any sector.
Register your interest
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or register your interest today.
Register your interest