Our latest centre will form an entrepreneurial hotspot in the north Aberdeenshire region.
Funded by LEADER and Aberdeenshire Council, the Fraserburgh Enterprise Hub supports and contributes to the regeneration of the town and its surrounding communities by empowering individuals and businesses to stimulate economic growth.
Our inspiring, energetic and interactive free to use space encourages local residents to develop entrepreneurial ideas and start or grow enterprises. The space also provides individuals with access to high quality business advice and guidance, training, referrals and signposting.
We aim to:
- Encourage activity that promotes prosperity and improves quality of life for the whole community
- Accelerate indigenous business growth
- Stimulate and nurture productivity and entrepreneurship
- Build a more enterprising culture
- Raise the profile of Fraserburgh and its surrounding communities as a high quality, diversified and well-connected business location
We will provide:
- Training for all aspects of business
- Valuable business events, surgeries and workshops relevant to new and existing businesses
- Desk space in a supported enterprise environment for potential or early stage entrepreneurs to develop their business ideas
- Access to enhanced digital support
- Free-to-use, interactive facilities to signpost to wider business support opportunities, including available business finance to ensure maximum penetration of other services and networks available to users
The Hub staff are available immediately to offer help and advice to people in the Fraserburgh area who may have an idea for a business or have been thinking about setting up a company but are unsure where to start.
The free to use space is open and located at 29 School Street, Fraserburgh, AB43 9HT.
For further information please contact Enterprise Manager, Pamela Neri - email@example.com or call 07393 236796.