The Elevator Awards celebrate business success and outstanding contributions in the Aberdeen City and Shire region.
The Elevator Awards 2018 closed for applications on the 30th of March 2018 and will open again for applications early in February 2019.
Tables and tickets are completely sold out for the Elevator Awards 2018 ceremony taking place at the Mercure Ardoe House Hotel on Thursday 28th June 2018.
The Elevator Awards provide the opportunity to celebrate business success in Aberdeen City and Aberdeenshire.
Each year, we welcome businesses to submit applications in categories commending outstanding employers, entrepreneurs, inspirational mentors, businesses at every stage of their journey along with innovations and community impact businesses.
Read about the Elevator Awards 2017 Winners HERE
Thank you to the hundreds of businesses who applied in 2018.
Jordan Rowson Business Development Manager at Camach Recruitment, which lifted the Employer of the Year award last year, said winning the award had underlined the team’s commitment and passion.
“The Elevator Awards experience was incredible. The awards process allowed us to look in depth internally at our strengths and why we felt we were deserving of the title of Employer of the Year.
“Part of what made us award winners is that as a team we are all really passionate about the business and what we deliver for clients and candidates. When it was announced we had won, there was an incredible amount of pride and elation!
He added: “I would thoroughly recommend entering the Elevator Awards in 2018 to any business that wants to celebrate their success.”
The 2018 Elevator Awards see Royal Bank of Scotland remain as the principal partner and sponsor of the awards, with Aberdeen City Council and Aberdeenshire Council as event partners.
Russell Whyte, director, Corporate and Commercial Banking in Aberdeen at Royal Bank of Scotland said: "The Elevator Awards are the North-east’s most inspirational business event and recognises the outstanding talent that the region has to offer. The Royal Bank of Scotland is proud to once again support the awards and the skill, diversity and ambition of all those nominated.”
Partners and Sponsors for the Elevator Awards 2018:
- Royal Bank of Scotland.
- Aberdeenshire Council.
- Aberdeen City Council
- Murgitroyd - sponsoring The Innovation Award.
- Aberdein Considine - sponsoring the Business Success Under 3 Years category.
- Elevator Business Centres - sponsoring the Employer of the Year category.
- The Prince's Trust - sponsoring the Spirit of Enterprise Award.
- The University of Aberdeen - sponsoring the Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
- Business Gateway - sponsoring the Most Promising New Business award
- The Royal Bank of Scotland - Partner and Sponsor of the Business Success Over 3 Years, Entrepreneur of the Year and Lifetime Achievement categories.
- Aberdeen City Council and Aberdeenshire Council - Partners and category sponsor of the Alick Buchanan-Smith Enterprising Communities award
- TechX at The Oil & Gas Technology Centre - sponsoring the Inspirational Mentor of the Year Award.
Print Sponsor: Business Now and Business Networking Scotland.
Thanks also go to the Mercure Ardoe House Hotel who sponsor our reception drinks.
If you have any questions please contact us, we are always happy to help:
T: 01224 289745
The Elevator Awards will take place on Thursday 28th June 2018 at the Mercure Ardoe House Hotel & Spa from 6:15 pm. This is a black-tie event. The event is fully sold out.
You can keep up to date with everything that is happening with the Elevator Awards on our Facebook page, through our Twitter updates or via LinkedIn. If you are speaking about the Elevator Awards 2018 online we would welcome you to use the hashtag #ElevatorAwards