Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year
Sponsored by the University of Aberdeen:
The award recognises an outstanding individual under the age of 35 as of 20th March 2019.
This individual will have built a business with great potential and will stand out as a business player, an innovator and a leader; someone who has already made a recognisable mark upon their chosen sector.
Part 1. Please confirm the applicant’s date of birth: (DD/MM/YYYY)
For this award, the applicant should be under the age of 35 as of 20th March 2019
Part 2. Does this person possess the following characteristics in their business life? Please give examples.
(Total Word Count, 2000 words)
- Entrepreneurial Acumen: often displayed through high standards, risk taking, overcoming obstacles, and tenacity.
- Innovation: pioneering new approaches, new products, having an ability to change and adapt to situations.
- Strategic direction: pursuing a vision, plans for future growth, measuring performance, market knowledge.
- Leading and building teams: identifying and employing world leading teams, developing a positive business culture and strong leadership.
- Financial performance: proﬁtability, growth, long-term sustainability, new investment.
- Individual and corporate social responsibility: strong values, involvement in the wider community, supporting and encouraging others