If you are looking to digitally enhance your business and improve its online presence, we have someone here at Elevator & Business Gateway who is dedicated to help!
Welcome to the blog today Dave Percival, E-commerce Business Adviser of 13 years, who constantly quests to keep up with the cutting edge of new digital developments.
Give your Business a Digital Boost
Since I joined Elevator 13 years ago as an E-Business Adviser, the world of Digital Technology has advanced significantly, becoming bigger and busier.
On a daily basis clients, both start-up and existing businesses, ask for advice on how best to identify and use the many digital tools and strategies available to help launch and grow their business successfully.
Business owners and managers are offered so many options and choices that often we don't know where to start.
Questions such as:
Where do I go? What do I use? Who can I contact? When should I …..? What's the best way to…?
Common digital topics are:
- What's the best and most cost-effective way to set up my website?
- How do I improve my website so that it works better for my business?
- How do I use Google Analytics to understand my website visitors?
- Which social media networks should I use for my business? There are so many.
- What's the best way to use my Facebook Business page?
- Am I using email in the most effective way to reach existing and new customers?
- Should I have a blog on my website and how often should I post content?
- Should I use Customer Relationship Management software and if so, which one?
- I'm worried about data backup and security. What's the best way forward for my business?
- How do I get all these different digital tools and processes to work together?
Well, we can help cover the topics above and much more. Currently, there is a wealth of fully funded advice available in Aberdeen City and Shire and Tayside through the Digital Boost Programme, a collaboration with Digital Scotland and Business Gateway, for help to utilising Digital Technology for your business.
You can also have your website reviewed to help you improve it in a number of ways, and there are lots of Digital Workshops and Guides available as well as 1-2-1 support.
So why not 'Give Your Business a Digital Boost' today?
or call 01224 289725 (Aberdeen City & Shire) or 01382 848 329 (Dundee, Angus, Perth & Kinross) to find out more or book a Digital Boost one-to-one session or workshop.
Back to all blogs