Ready to think differently and look at your business through a new lens?
Do you have the Ambition, Capability and Commitment to ignite your business, your community and Scotland as a whole?
Are you open to change, disruption and challenge?
If the answer to the above is a resounding YES, then your transformational journey awaits...
You are a business owner, director or senior member of a rurally based business/organisation and you know that now is the right time for you to think differently and look at your business through a new lens. The Scottish Rural Leadership programme will take you on a transformational journey. As an individual you have the power to ignite your business, your community and Scotland as a whole. There has never been a more important time to change. This programme will galvanise action and inspire creative development.
The Scottish Rural Leadership Programme is led by Scottish Enterprise, in partnership with Highland and Islands Enterprise and the South of Scotland Enterprise. The Programme will be delivered by Elevator.
This programme is designed for Rural Leaders who have:
- Ambition - Desire to grow your business/organisation to the next level, to understand the importance of collective responsibility to achieve growth and have deep resonance with community and place
- Capability - Appetite to develop strategic awareness, world class leadership skills and an open mind to be inspired and develop creative thinking
- Commitment - Motivation to make the step change in themselves and their organisation and believe in the addition of their value at every session.
- Industry leading training – including delivery by James Withers, Alison Milne, Shona Mitchell, Andrew Cameron and Brian Willamson
- Inspiring Speakers - including Mark Logan, Sandy Kennedy and Heather Jones
- Peer Group mentoring – working together to change the dial in Scotland’s rural economy
- Networking – relationships that will galvanise a rural voice, collaboration and you will become part of the wider Scottish Enterprise Rural Leadership alumni of nearly 700 like-minded Rural Leaders
- Coaching - working through challenges and opportunities to drive growth and business change
- Innovation - changing your mindset, exploring and creating the ideas that will transform your business and the economy
- Visits - to world leading rural innovation success stories
In addition to having the Ambition, Capability and Commitment to succeed on this course, you will be required to dedicate time:
- 10 Days attending workshops and learning journeys
- 3 Hours of Coaching
- 2 half-days of online workshops
- Ongoing Peer-to-Peer support
It should be noted that there is a fixed participant contribution of £850.00 (ex VAT) for the programme. The programme itself is funded; this fee is to cover the various travel and accommodation expenses that will be accrued whilst completing the programme.
Applications for the 2022/2023 Programme are now closed.
To register for the next Programme, click here:
Should you wish to discuss this programme in more detail, please email Karen Clark firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.