We are thrilled to announced a dynamic new partnership with broadcaster STV to help strengthen support for Scotland’s entrepreneurs.
Elevator and STV share a commitment to driving Scotland’s economy and this new collaboration will offer a number of growth opportunities for our network to help them access support to scale their business and build their brand, as well as celebrate the wealth of talent in Scotland’s entrepreneurial community.
The partnership will include:
- STV sponsorship of the Founder of the Year category at the Elevator UK 2021 Annual Awards, offering £10k gifted airtime from the STV Growth Fund to the winner;
- Collaboration on events, such as Elevator’s BeBrave! festival, STV Growth Academy, and a dedicated STV-led session for consumer-focused members of Elevator;
- STV sponsorship of Elevator’s successful 12½ Minutes livestream series of interviews with world leading entrepreneurs, pioneers, explorers and champions with STV guest speakers joining the future line-up to help inspire and inform Scotland's entrepreneurial and business community;
- Cross-promotion across online, email marketing and social channels;
- TV advertising opportunities for Elevator.
Professor Gary McEwan, Elevator CEO, said: "STV has built up a solid reputation for being at the forefront of TV, its Growth Academy is renowned for helping to shape a prosperous Scotland through the celebration of SMEs and we’re pleased to be harnessing the teams knowledge and expertise to maximise opportunities for our network.
“This new partnership signifies a significant step for Elevator and provides exceptional synergies. Our aim is to foster Scotland’s entrepreneurial talent, maximising opportunities to supercharge their growth and in turn help boost the Scottish economy. In the current environment, it is vitally important that we invest in SMEs and the people who are ready to drive change. I am confident our partnership with the media giant will provide greater opportunities for support.”
Danielle Kelly, STV’s Strategic Development Director, said: “A thriving entrepreneurial community is core to ensuring a real, sustainable positive impact on our country’s economy and this is needed now more than ever. Through this exciting partnership with Elevator, who is instrumental in fostering Scotland’s entrepreneurial spirit, we can establish a strong network of support for businesses and harness both ours and our members commitment to driving Scotland’s economic recovery.”
STV is committed to boosting the economy by providing a platform for Scottish businesses to build their brand on TV. STV has an unrivalled connection with consumers, reaching at least 82% of all Scots every month. STV’s successful Growth Fund has been doubled to £20m investment to support SMEs as we emerge from lockdown.Back to all blogs