If you are a small, start up business, using a Virtual Office can help you take your first steps into the big world of Business. Offering support with call answering and mailbox services, it can be the low cost solution to take your business to the next level, on flexible terms, without the need for a physical office in a city or rural location.
So, what are the benefits of a Virtual Office?
A Virtual Office can help boost and develop the image of your business, by portraying a reliable, professional and more established organization.
- Miss a call? It may mean missed business! If you struggle to answer your business calls, why not let someone else do it for you! Call answering guarantees that wherever you are, your company calls are answered. Customers are able to leave detailed messages with a person instead of on your mobile phone messaging service. Your calls can then be passed onto the most relevant person in your business, in a way that suits you.
- If you work from home and need an established business address, a mailbox can be used for collating all business mail, which can then be sent out or collected by you. Business addresses through the mailbox service can be used for companies looking for a regional presence too! A range of prime locations are usually available for you to choose your preferred business address.
- A whole range of costs can be involved with renting an office, from electricity to cleaning and day to day office supplies and furniture. So, for a small start up business, these cost savings can be a real benefit during the early stages.
- If your business is looking to grow, it is also a great tool to use as an indicator as to whether you do need to expand and take on physical office space to meet business enquiries and demand.
How do I set up a Virtual Office?
Setting up your Virtual Office with Enterprise Business Centres could not be easier…
- Register your interest in a Virtual Office with us, by calling 01651 863600 or emailing email@example.com – all information and prices will be given to you.
- If you decide to go ahead, a service form will be emailed to you – Fill this out with your company details.
- Once all the paperwork is returned and a deposit is taken – you just sit back!
Back to all blogs
Our team will set up your call answering service and/or business address which will be ready within 3 working days - ready for you to use for business correspondence.
Enterprise provide Virtual Office support to over 100 businesses, so why not contact us today and see how we can help your business too?!
To learn more about using the Enterprise Virtual Office Service and how we can help you take those small steps into the world of business, please call 01651 863600.