Angus businesses spread over Montrose, Forfar, Brechin, Carnoustie, Arbroath and all surrounding areas will be able to access a wealth of free business advice right on their doorstep this month when Business Gateway’s Angus Road Show arrives in the vicinity.
A team of professional advisers will be on hand to answer any questions future, new and growing business owners may have on subjects ranging from marketing, promoting a business, business planning and raising finance to exporting, market research and taking on employees.
Andrew Burnett, Operations Director for Business Gateway Angus, said: “Business Gateway Advisers in Angus provide fully funded training, information and expert business advice to new start and growing businesses. During October, the advisory team will be on hand through a number of roadshows across the region to meet with aspiring or current business owners.
“If you want to know how to progress your new business idea, to discuss how to increase your sales or enter into new markets then this is an opportunity worth taking.”
The free drop-in sessions will take place between 1pm and 5pm at the following locations. No booking is required.
• Montrose - Monday 21st October - Montrose Access Office, Town House, High Street, DD10 8QW
• Forfar - Tuesday 22nd October - Forfar Library, West High Street, DD8 1BA
• Brechin - Wednesday 23rd October - Northern Hotel (Brechin), 2 Clerk Street, DD9 7PU
• Carnoustie -Thursday 24th October - Carnoustie Library, High Street, DD7 6AN
• Arbroath - Friday 25th October - Arbroath Access Office, Old Parish Church, Kirk Square, DD11 1DX
Business Gateway provides practical help, advice and support for new and growing businesses.
To find out more about how Business Gateway can help you set up and develop your own business as well as find out when and where workshops are taking place, visit www.bgateway.com and select your local area or call your local Business Gateway office directly on 01382 443 400.
You can also follow us for updates on Facebook: BusinessGatewayTayside or via Twitter: @BGTaysideBack to all blogs